Ads

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Love Jihad Problem And Reason -My Observations

NOTE:- I M not anti Muslim but not even scared to tell or stand for truthPOINTS
1)99% of cross religion marriage have muslim guys and hindu girls why ?is love only their property
2)50-60% of guys who marry muslim girls get killed or convert why?
3)more than 50% muslim ...guys leave hindu girls or marry other after giving then handsome junior muslim population why?
4)just goto fb pages you will find maximum comments praising hindu girls married woman by muslim guys in shayarana style but not even single guy in muslim girl or married woman why?
5)Hindu girls those who marry are always ready to run but when it comes to opposite its not even half why
6)muslim guy who run with hindu girls stay in other hindu area won't face problem but when reverse happens hindu guy does face problem why?
7)love jihad is not my made story but a truth n these guys target hindu girls
8)whenever u talk to hindu girl they will give example of srk film actor but why don't they think about saif ali khan,amir khan,salim khan,etc etc
NOW GIRL WILL SAY YOU LIVE IN 18TH CENTURY -U R OLD FASHIONED -U R HARDLINNER-WHEN MY PARENTS DON'T TELL ME WHO ARE YOU-DON'T GET INTO SOMEONE'S PERSONAL LIFE
Answer-if trying to protect our sister is hardlinner then i m hardlinner
-If guiding someone is being old fashioned then i m old fashioned
-If you r setting an example by running away from home you are landing into sentiments of your locality which will have effect on our sisters so we r not landing you are landing in our zone
-If your parents don't havd problem with ur boozing why will they have problem in u marrying or running but we will have you r spoiling the environment of society
MORE ANSWERS WILL COME WITH QUESTIONS
IMPORTANT :-now question when a muslim guy loves you where is the need to get converted..,If so girl should ask
1)ok I m leaving my religion for you can you leave your religion for me
2)ok if not so we both should leave religion n become atheist
3)If not so I shall remain hindu but my kids will be given choice he would go both to temple n mosque..n his last name would be hindu
4)If I can betray my parents who loved me for all those year without condition can you trust me?
5)I m leaving my parents who loved me in every part of life wheather i was good looking or not will you love me if i someday become loose my beauty by accident
Acc:- to me last to points always will be in your favour by words but by action you have to judge if he passes all this points then surely he loves you but he should not trust you at any cost...
REASON:-ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER
-YOU CAN nvr LIGHT YOUR HOUSE BY BURNING OTHERS HOUSE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment